For a few years we had “suspended” it, reasoning and reflecting on its “raison d’etre” and finally last year we bottled the new version of our “Lapillo”, younger brother, Sangiovese between the two Sangiovese, now multi-awarded by Competitions and Guide (Lavico and Cenere) … but in August 2021, the “surprise” among the mails!
- August 2021: Toscana IGT rosso Lapillo 2017 wins the Crown
- Our Montecucco Sangiovese docg Riserva Cenere 2008, gets the crown!
- Good wines of Italy 2020 edition: Montecucco Sangiovese docg Riserva Cenere 2011 gets the mention in WINES NOT TO BE MISSED.
- Amiata… i vini del Vulcano in the 2013 Local Wines Touring Guide
- Gambero Rosso 2013 Guide: two Red Glasses at Lavico 2008